Sunday, April 5, 2009

'this apartment is just like mine, but with wood floors'

so, as an update to my post about the party last night underneath my apartment ... at about 2am andrea texts me and give me the ol' price is right and i go to the party and turns out this dude i went to film class with was there (a dude i never talked to and he seems a little socially awkward and i won't name names but he has the same name as a hollywood actor who likes to cut loose ...) and then around 3 i was out in the hall with one other guy and said actor name guy was in the stairwell attempting to get my next door neighbour (the supposed lesbian) to come to the party so i shout 'hey - i live next door to you, come to the party' and she does for one beer. she is taller than me (six foot three) and is surprisingly nice. both the host of the party and the next door neighbour ask me if they can hear me ever (i always can) and i tell them yes, but only when this and this (which is true) so i hope i didn't come off like an old man. the guy under me looks like martin starr from freaks and geeks but if he worked at american apparel. anyways, i have some great conversations (the most fun that i've had at a random party in years) and i leave around 5:30 (two guys are actually passed out so i figure it's quiet enough to go to bread). then i found a tape of the last episodes of californication and watched that till about 7am. saw the sun come up, went to bed and here i am (got up at 12:30) kids and kiddos. jesus i'm a little tired. 

i just thought that was a little weird and decided to share it. thank you for listening. a wap baba loo op ah wap bam boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...