Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Film Festival


http://theatre.uwinnipeg.ca/filmfest.htm

So our film (A Reasonable Man) is screening on Thursday night (next week) so come check it out?



Awards nomination wise, I'm a little bummed that I didn't get an acting nod, as I've never felt like I've deserved one really until now. I worked really hard on the Harvey character, harder than I ever have before. Oh well - just a student film festival anyway. 

Gotta congratulate my good friend (and a great actress) Kaeleigh Ayre for getting nominated for best actress. She adds to a long line of girls in my films that have (Kristen McMahon for "take offs and landings" as well as "...chuck forgets" and Leah Fraser for "I will be grateful for this day") and I'm super proud of her, I knew she could do it! She rocked the role. I can't wait for everyone to see this film.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...