Monday, December 22, 2008

my john lennon list

just a chronological list of tunes that work as a good mix of john fronted beatles' tunes.

to know her is to love her (cover of phil spector's teddy bears' 'to know him is to love him)
you can't do that
i'm a loser
rock n roll music
help!
you've got to hide your love away
you're gonna lose that girl
norwegian wood
in my life
tomorrow never knows
lucy in the sky with diamonds
a day in the life
i am the walrus
strawberry fields forever
all you need is love 
revolution (single)
glass onion
happiness is a warm gun
everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey
sexy sadie
the ballad of john & yoko
come together
across the universe
free as a bird
real love

had a really great night with jen, she took me out for dinner to buccacino's and we did a little last minute christmas shopping. she is a doll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...